Please read each entry, and comment with the number of the THREE FICS you liked THE LEAST. I know it's getting more difficult as the number of entries gets smaller, but do your best. When voting, you must provide a reason for your selection, why one fic didn't work as well as another for you. Please provide concrete reasons, and don't vote strictly by personal preferences (e.g. pairing, POV, etc.) -- however, your explanation doesn't need to be lengthy. Authors are
allowed to vote, though obviously not for themselves.
You may also vote for your most favorite fic, though a reason is not required for that. Please select only ONE (i.e. no ties).
Authors will be provided with any comments their fic receives, upon request; while it will be completely anonymous, please bear that in mind when commenting.
Please include the number AND the title, to eliminate confusion. An example of how to vote:
31) Title - Reason
43) Title - Reason
52) Title - Reason
Voting is screened, and will remain open through Tuesday evening. Voting is open to anyone, so please feel free to link to this post - but remember authors, DO NOT reveal which story is yours until the voting is finished. Once the winner & eliminations have been announced, you may post your story anywhere you like.
This week, two authors will be eliminated.
If you would like to make comments about any entries which are neither your least favorite nor your most favorite, please do so here
01. ( Come Into My Parlor - PGCollapse )
02. ( Do Not Pass Go - GCollapse )
03. ( Paintball Wars -- Scientists vs Military - General Audience, No SpoilersCollapse )
04. ( Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - General, no spoilersCollapse )
05. ( Running Backs and Shotguns - G, spoilers for The Return pt 1Collapse )
06. ( Children for a Day - GCollapse )
07. ( Marco Polo - G, No spoilersCollapse )VOTING CLOSED; RESULTS POSTED SOON.